Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday 6th November 2012

2 arms
2 legs
1 head

THANK GOD!!!

And I'm bang on for my dates so my due date is officially 18th May.

AWESOME!!!

We had a houseful last night for guy Fawkes, so today I will be cleaning cleaning cleaning...
Oh what a glamorous life I lead :)

On the really exciting side of life... My brother in law has a runner in the Melbourne Cup today!
I will be glued to the tv later on, and no doubt screaming at it too!!
Go team Waller!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh congrats and OH DAMN! Thought for sure it might have been lots of babies... (just kidding!!).

    Super news. Glad you're all doing so well.

    Kate Rogers (kittie444) - you know.... me!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you"re living the life.

    congrats on baby no. 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - so happy for you and it is awesome that it happened for you so quickly. You didn't give yourself much of a break from work did you sweet pea?

    Hope you are well and enjoying yourself.

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete