Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday 29 November 2012


How freaken amazing does my breakfast look?!?
And the best thing is, is that it fills me up and gets me through until at least midday.
Now for someone like me who has been eating (or grazing) constantly throughout the day for the past few months, that is a minor miracle!
I'm not so much about weight loss.... just about getting a bit healthier and fitter for the impending arrival :)
Plus, I actually want to enjoy myself at Christmas when we go away camping - I don't want to be aching and tired all the time...

I went to the movies last night - first time in I don't know how long!
It was a fundraiser and there was a group of us - we went out for dinner first and that was lovely :)
It was weird knowing that Jeremy was at home babysitting though - he had Jaynie, plus his niece and nephew... apparently he loved it :)
I nearly went to sleep in the movie - I'm really NOT a James Bond fan at all, but hey - it was for a good cause :)

I've taken on a bit of typing work for this week, and now that the weather is beautiful, I'm kind of regretting it!
I ended up taking my laptop outside yesterday and setting up on the kids table - it was just bliss!!
Only problem was - is that it got a bit too hot out there and I had to come in after a while!
Might do the same again today when Jaynie goes to bed for her nap :)


6 comments:

  1. Way to go Jo :) This is a win, win situation.....health for you AND our little baby yet to arrive.
    Don't get too sunburnt in your new 'outdoor' office LOL
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, what exactly is in that breakfast. Looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo

    Great to see you posting again.
    Your breakky looks so good.
    Love the new car.
    Life is going so well for you ENJOY!

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of that breakfast.Great to see you are really enjoying the new life plus this new bundle of joy.

    Like you I could have Salads everytime I went out for a meal. yum.lol

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that breakfast looks great! Was it Skyfall you went to see? I nearly fell asleep during it too. Not a Bod fan I'm afraid either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You old fart - who falls asleep at the movies? Your food photos look yummy as.... we've missed most of the sun up here (well for being inside most of the day at work then finishing and it's gone!!) and the wind has been massive!

    Catch ya.

    Kate (kittie444)

    ReplyDelete