Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Where the hell is this year going to???

Two weeks since my last post, and I haven't really got anything to say!

We had an early family Christmas celebration in Foxton on the weekend just gone, and it was just fantastic to have everyone together - it doesn't seem to happen often so it was brilliant!
The kids loved it and so did the adults :)

I've been up most of the night with a spewy sick Miss Jaynie, and not only did she chuck in her cot twice, but also in our bed as well - so the washing pile is enormous!

Shit - she just woke up - be back later

3 comments:

  1. Hope little Miss Jaynie is feeling a lot better.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikkk to vomit... Stew has to deal with all the vomit in this house! I vomit at the sight of vomit... if that makes any sense!
    I hope Jaynie is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved having you all at the weekend :)
    Hope our wee Jaynie is better soon and not missing her Wywa too much. They will have to skype each other........sheesh I just had a thought......those 2 in their teenage years could be a handful LOL Just as well there are some older ones to keep an eye on them!!!! Yeah right!!
    Love you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete