Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday 30 November 2012



















Breakfast this morning was a little different - I just felt like something a bit savoury for a change, so Jaynie and I had scrambled eggs - and it was actually OK!
I'm not really an egg person, but for a change, it's not bad at all :)
We get gorgeous genuine free range eggs from Chris and Trina who literally have chickens running around their back yard!  Rhian gets the job (sometimes) of collecting the eggs and thinks it's a great joke!
The eggs are so much more yellow than the standard eggs from the supermarket, I i think they have more flavour to them as well :)

Oooooh, did I mention that Chris FINALLY proposed?!?
Yep - my ex-husband is getting remarried!
And I couldn't be more thrilled for them - Trina is a gorgeously wonderful woman and Rhian adores her, so I really couldn't ask for a better outcome!
I'm still really great friends with Chris and obviously because we still share custody of Rhian, we are in contact almost on a daily basis.
Isn't it funny how things work out?  We are better friends than we ever were husband and wife!
Trina is perfect for him - she is smitten with him, and he is smitten with her - a match made in heaven :)
Awwwww......


















And here is my first attempt at drying coconut :)
Not bad if I do say so myself!
I LOVE coconut, but cant seem to find it like this in the supermarket anymore, so I decided to be brave and give it a whirl at home...
It's come out quite sweet, and it's an AWESOME addition to my usual breakfast nut combo :)


2 comments:

  1. What a clever girl.....you are way ahead of Mummy :)
    Gotta love scrambled eggs the way you make them and how I do too now :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Good to see you updating a lot more as well:-)

    ReplyDelete