11 weeks pregnant this week and looking at me - I look 20 weeks!!
I popped out - literally - on Friday night, I woke up on Saturday morning and I had a definite tummy!
Just plain weird!!
I have my 12 week scan next Monday so they BETTER tell me that there is only one in there!
The morning sickness with this one has been odd as well... one day I will be so sick that I can barely drag my butt out of bed, then when I finally do, I can't eat of drink anything until around 4pm.
Then the next day - I will be 100% fine with not even a hint of nausea!
ODD!!!
Jaynie is fantastic - Rhian is wonderful - Jeremy is fabulous - LIFE IS GREAT!!

I will laugh my head off if you are having two babes!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look big for dates that's for sure. Are the dates RIGHT???
Ooooh imagine... could even be triplets!! ;)
ReplyDeleteJust kiddin... you still look great though - so glad life is going so well for you.
Kate (kittie444)
Maybe Junior just moved in the night & is now lying widthways :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad all is well & you are so happy.
You look fab Jo! There's nothing quite so magical or lovely as a baby bump! Hope the morning sickness settles down soon. Susan in Dunedin.
ReplyDeleteAre there twins on either side of your families?If so you may be just the lucky one.But you are looking the Yummy Muummy that you really are.
ReplyDeleteSouthgirl x
Oh my, just imagine if you are having twins or triplets!
ReplyDeleteYou look very happy. Take care.
LOL - I had similiar symptoms - and ended up with two!!!
ReplyDeleteTwins????
ReplyDelete