Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday 22 November 2012

Well, I said I would be back.... and here I am!
Two days in a row!  Holy shit!
The bug that saw Jaynie down and out and vomiting for 24 hours disappeared as quickly as it came on!
By 3pm yesterday afternoon she was back to her usual (loud) self, running around the place and being a total nut case!

It's a gorgeous day here today, so she is running around in just a singlet...
This is where I found her a minute ago:
Too cute :)

I started my Christmas shopping today and was brave enough to go to the Farmers sale.... OMG!
Total and utter madness!!
I didn't end up getting half of what i wanted, just because there were too many people all fighting for space - most of them with pushchairs or prams (just like me), who must have thought that if they went as soon as the store opened, they would have a better chance of there being less people there.... WRONG!!!
Still... I got a couple of the things on my list, but out of the 10 that I had to get - I only got 3!  
Ah well, at least it's a start right?

We bought a new car.... I did what I thought I would NEVER do and opted for a Mum-Bus!
Yep - we got a people mover!

Well.... it's the most "car-like" people mover around, so that's one small saving grace!
We looked at some station wagons, but there just wasn't going to be enough boot space for us, so we opted for the next size up and got a Honda Odyssey.
I must admit, I rather like it, and it is just gorgeous to drive!
It's lower to the ground than the traditional earlier models, so that's why I say that it's more "car-like" than other options...
I will be able to get all the kids in it, plus a pushchair and the groceries :)

Good God - I never thought I would be talking like this - NEVER!!

Anyway - the down side of it is that I have to sell my little car...
We have had a few people ring about it, but no luck so far... might have to drop the price a little me thinks :)

I really have to get my eating under control...  I am in that "eating for two" mentality and it's NOT GOOD!!!
I saw an uncle on the weekend, and he slapped my thigh (when he gave me a hug) and said "Why did you start all this again?  You were looking so good the last time I saw you!"

He might as well have just said "Geez you look like a big fat pig" cos that is pretty much what I heard!
Of course it didn't stop me eating my way through the rest of the week!

A conscious effort is needed on my part to at least make healthier choices than what I have been doing...
It sucks, this whole fat thing...  

Although if that is all I have to complain about - I think I'm doing pretty bloody well!

I LOVE my life!!








2 comments:

  1. Nice car! I always wanted an Odyssey but we only have one baby! I thought it was overkill hee heee... Hondas are great though - have always had them!

    so glad your life is going so well... its nice to read such positive posts.

    Be good - have a good weekend.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete