Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday 26 November 2012

Yay - we sold the small car!!
Just have to wait until Wednesday for the $$'s to come through.... Phew!
And the good thing is, is that we didn't have to drop the price... Double yay!!

I'm addicted to salad.
Most people that know me, know that.
If we go out for lunch I will ALWAYS get salad... I love it!!
In fact, when we went out for breakfast on Sunday with some friends, I asked if I could order from the lunch menu, and they let me!
Chicken and Kumera salad - BLISS!!
So......
Imagine my delight when I discovered a cool little salad bar in Westfield recently!
DEVINE!!!
But a rather costly exercise to drive over there just to get a salad for lunch.....
So..... I decided to create my own!!
(When I figure out how to upload a photo from my phone I will )
Now I can live on salads all week, AWESOME!!!
I've also started having breakfast!
Yep - you read right!
Breakfast!!
Nuts with Greek yoghurt and a few strawberries stirred through - YUM!!!
And the best thing - it totally fills me up for the entire morning :)






8 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really good. I too love a good salad - now. I didn't before but now I crave a really delicious salad when I go out. Those are really good choices you are making :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salads too. Your arrangement of salad 'ingredients' looks great.
    Got to eat healthy to make a baby eh? *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your post at nearly 4.00 am yeah couldn't sleep as per usual, then saw your gorgeous looking pic / salad ingredients and now I'm craving salads big time!!!!

    Looks like sending kids to shops tomorrow to stock up...

    heheh thanks Jo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always remember going out to cafes and you ordering the chicken salad.....every single time!!! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo....those ingredients look devine. Mmmm nothing better than a good chicken salad. We had one when Steph was here...yummy.....she loves them too. Lisa also makes a good one. Must be in the genes :)
    Great choices Jo.
    Luv you
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum. you make that look super. Might have to have a salad for tea!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, like everyone else I think those ingredients look so delicious!

    There is a chicken salad recipe I have somewhere that is scrummy - will post it on my blog if I can find it in the next few days in case you are keen. It was on Good Morning years ago to promote a Maggi stirfry sauce that is now off the market (bugger) but there are alternatives around, or you can season it yourself. Anyway, will dig it out. Salads - so good!

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and congrats on eating breakfast! I am a big believer in that but am falling off the healthy wagon at the moment due to moving - must do something about that.

    ReplyDelete