Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday 27th February 2012

All very nice and subdued:

This is my fantastic make up artist and hair stylist for the wedding:

I've got mischief in my eyes!!!

Sue and Me:

Sonya getting everyone involved:

The T-shirt & tutu they made me wear:

And don't forget the veil :)

Me reading out the "rules" for the night:

Most of the gang:

Me and Sonya again:

Me and Mum busting a move :

One of my besties (Sue):

Something must have been funny!


Pretty sure we were singing to each other!!!


Me and Sonya

Another of Sue and I
:

Mum reading out some of the challenges I had to do:

I actually LOVE this photo!!

My bootcamp buddies - Sonya & Amy:

Who's is bigger???

That's rude!!

My gorgeous mummy!!!

She was probably telling me to slow down on the booze! hehehehe....

Having fun...


The back view:


One of the Aunties:

The gorgeous Rosemary:

Pretty in pink?

Dancing Queen:

I will let the pictures speak for themselves!!

It all started out very subdued and under control..... then Sonya got everyone involved and it turned in to a raucous mess!

Hahahahahahahaha.....

Nah - not really a raucous mess, but let's jsut say that everyone had a great time, and there were a LOT of fuzzy heads the next day!

I actually bailed on everyone at about 1am, and left the real party animals to carry on until 4.30am!! I just couldn't do that, as I knew Jeremy was working on the Sunday, and that I had to take Rhian to a birthday party... no matter how crap I felt, I would still also have to get up to Jaynie at 6am, so it was better for me to call it a night early, and wake up with less of a hangover than what I would have had if I had carried on....

I had an AMAZING time though, no matter what the time on the clock said!

Now we are on the countdown to the wedding.... just 12 more sleeps!!!

ARGH!!!!!

Breathe Joanna, BREATHE!!!

1 comment: