Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday 8th February 2012



I'm back!

2.3kgs heavier than what I was last Thursday!!!
Not a bad effort for 6 days!

HOLY CRAP!!!
Hehehehehe....
To be honest, I'm not overly concerned, cos I know that most of it will come off again this week, and I KNOW what it is from!
Too much food, too much alcohol, white bread (!!!!!) and NO exercise!
I took my walking gear with me on holiday, and it never saw the light of day!
The only muscles that got a work out were my tongue from talking too much, my right bicep from lifting the wine glass to my mouth all the time, and my cheeks from laughing for 6 days straight!!
I had an absolute blast, and so did Sonya, it was just fantastic!!
Although I did miss Jeremy and the girls, it was also really good to get a break.... BLISS!
We were successful in finding gorgeous dresses for the bridesmaids, and cute wee dresses for Rhian and Jaynie...
It is all coming together perfectly, and so it should!
Especially since we only have 4 1/2 weeks left until the wedding day!

CRIKEY!!!!

So..... today I am back on track 150%, no obvious carbs (bread, pasta, rice, potatos), cut down on sugar, drink at least 2 litres of water per day, and EXERCISE!
Starting with a walk at lunch time today..... Must go get changed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment