Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday 1st March 2012


HOLY CRAP!!

9 days to go!

ARGH!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Heck, I'm excited and I've never met you!! I'm so looking forward to seeing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - can't wait to see the photos Jo! I'm sure it will all go swimmingly. Deep breaths. Susan in Dunedin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This has come around so damn quickly!!! Like Lynda and Susan have said, I can't wait to see the photos either!!! I had to look twice at some of your photos as you look so much like Steph in some of your photos! You are looking gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be one gorgeous bride:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo - I just realised I have been following your blog for years - pre Rhian and never commented !- Good luck with your wedding - have a fab day and take and post lots of pictures !!! Best QWished - Tori

    ReplyDelete