OhMiGod!
I just went dress shopping!!!
*SQUEAL*
I found the most GORGEOUS dress EVER!!!
Well, OK, not Ever ever, but it is pretty bloody cute!!
I have found a picture of it, but the picture seriously doesn't do it any justice AT ALL!!!
It is something that I would have NEVER picked out before, but I LOVE it!
Strapless (with the option of thin straps - that I WILL wear), floor length, and brown tones!!!
OK............... here is the picture, but it REALLY doesn't do the dress any favours at all - honestly!!!

So......... I took my friend Anne from work with me, to get her opinion, and headed off to the changing room with the dress.
I had a size 16 with me, and I was a little nervous that it wouldn't zip up!
I needn't have worried!
It zipped up, then fell right off me!
So I called out to Anne, and she went off to find a 14.
I had a wee giggle at that stage!
So Anne comes back with the 14, then hands me a 12 as well..... "Just in case" she said as she winked at me!!
It was that moment that I got brave!
I grabbed the 12 and tried it on.
Pulled it up, and got her to come in and help zip it up.
It fitted!
A size 12 dress from Stax fitted!!!!
So I come out of the changing room, and she gasped.... her hand went to her mouth and the tears welled up in her eyes!
She has been with me every step of this journey, and today she was so proud and thrilled for me - it was awesome!!!!
Of course, I had a bit of a "moment" as well, cos it all seemed a bit surreal!
OhMiGod!!!
So now, you can't wipe the smile off my face!
All I need to do now is find $160 so that I can buy it! hehehehehehe..........
I haven't bought anything for Jeremy's birthday yet.......... wonder if he would mind if he got a new dress for me for his birthday!?!?!
Hahahahahahahahahaha..........
SIZE 12!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!
Having you look so gorgeous at his "do" could well & truely be his present. Actually can you tell him please that his pressie from us will be late!!!!! LOL. Haven't been to the shops yet!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
That is fantastic!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have GOT to buy that dress, anything that evokes that reaction is a must. Imagine the look on Jeremy's face when you wear it.
Size 12 - I bet you never thought it would happen, congratulations.
WOW!!! :-)
ReplyDeletemy goodness, I am OVER THE MOON happy for you. What a feeling that must have been, and I totally agree with Tracy that anything that causes that reaction is an absolute must. (I love the dress too, but certainly wouldn't be getting the sz 12,,, hope I could maybe squeeze into your discarded sz 16 lol).
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeleteVery nice dress. See if you can wait another week before buying it as I have noticed that Staxs has been having a few 'sales' lately - one in May was 30% off.
oops and I forgot to add...
ReplyDeleteYay for tears! you've achieved sooo much :)
The dress is gorgeous so if you say the picture doesn't do it justice - you must buy it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the bathroom can wait a few more weeks.
Size 12 - Holy Crap...hehehe YAY!
It is a gorgeous dress... and I can distantly remember that OMG feeling.
ReplyDeletesize 12 how cool is that what a buzz you must look amazing girl...hope you r going to the meet and greet in Palmerston so I can see this sexy new you
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteAs long as the dress came with some sort of hooker role play - I am sure that you could work it into some form of birthday pressie some how!
ReplyDelete