Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday 21st June 2010



CRAP!


It's Jeremy's birthday on Friday, and I have NO IDEA what to get him!!!

I have been wracking my brains over the past few weeks, trying to think of something Special" and I just keep coming up blank!!!

There is nothing he "needs", and nothing he really "wants" except a new Laptop, and there ain't no way in hell that is gonna happen!  hehehehehe...

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE???????

7 comments:

  1. Tickets to something or an experience (sky diving, racing car ride, hot air balloon); engraved watch???

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wotif.com a night in a flash hotel with breakfast included & a late checkout. Don't tell him where he is going just tell him to get in the car (you can pack him a change of clothes & a toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the above two girls had good ideas! As for me.... none I'm afraid! I find it impossible to buy for Stew too. Bloody men. Why can't they have hobbies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I arranged a whiskey tasting for my husband this year. It was at a specialist whiskey bar. He loved it! Best gift I ever got him. Don't know Jeremey but he might enjoy something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill Bailey’s on at Michael Fowler on Saturday night if he likes Brit Stand Up comedy? Do a Duxton Bed and Breakfast and the show?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say the night away etc....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas girls!! So Jo what did you get him??

    ReplyDelete