Monday, April 19, 2010
Monday 19th April - 84.0kg
Nearly lost all I gained last week....
Last week: 84.5kg
This week: 84.0kg
Result: loss of 500gm
Total Result: Loss of 56.6kg
I will need a miracle to get to "goal" of 81kg by the time I go away on my "Adventure Weekend" on Friday!
3 kg in 4 days?
Yeah right! hehe
Not that I am overly worried about it at all.
I'm coming to the realisation that this might just be it for me.
84kg is where my body might settle, and if it does, then GREAT!
If I can drop a few more kilos, then I'm happy with that too....
Either way, I'm amazing that I am here and I'm loving every damn minute of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great loss mate.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic, amazing, incredible, beautiful & HOT so I wouldn't worry too much about the extra 3kg.......84kg's is fabulous!
Rachel is sooo right :) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics from the farewell! U r stunning and I lurve the new do!
ReplyDelete