Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27th April 2010 - 2

I thought this entry deserved a post all of it's own.
After talking to the awesome Trudi on the weekend, I realised that I had never ever taken my "fat pants" out of the bag I had banished them to when I started the journey...
I'm not sure why, but I always had a fear that I would be disappointed if I looked at them...
I was sure that I wouldn't have been "small" enough to do it any justice - if that makes sense?


Now that I have made peace with where I am on the journey, I could finally dig the pants out, and take the photos that I have been anxious about taking in the past.....


Here is a really old picture of when I was fat enough to wear the jeans...

I was tipping the scales at about 162kgs, and I thought the jeans looked OK on me.
Actually, that is a bit of a lie, I thought the jeans looked GOOD on me!!!
I remember one night, I even wore a white t-shirt TUCKED IN to them!!!
What was I thinking???
By the time I started teh weight loss rollercoaster, these jeans were tight, and the inner thighs have just about been worn right through from my thighs rubbing together constantly.
They are a mens size 50 - that is a 50 inch waist.
OUCH!


And here are the famous "FAT JEANS" tonight.....



I thought about getting Jeremy in the other leg, but then we realised that there would be no one to take the picture!
Wow.....
What a difference huh?

13 comments:

  1. Wow girl am lost for words.... and fantastic to hear you had such a great weekend away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Jaxx - I'm lost for words!! The change is so amazing! You look great - what an amazing transformation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo. I have checked in occasionally on your blog after my daughter told me about your amazing journey. What an achievement! How great it must feel to take a photo like that. Well done, you are one incredible lady that's for sure!! Kay, Christchurch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Check out your face in the pics too! So bloody happy!

    In the last pic when u r looking down - u look like pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very amazing! And from the photo of you in the wetsuit and other weekend photos, it seems like you are perhaps regaining a bit of muscle and still loosing small amounts of fat over this last month, because you are looking fantastic, especially your lovely shoulders and your cheekbones, and from your smile it is like you are adjusting to the new physique, so yep perfect timing on this picture indeed. from Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't every throw them away.

    What amazing photo's.

    You look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to show how far y ou have come. You are looking great & are obviously so happy.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos... I have some like that... somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Rach - don't ever throw them away! :) How far you've come xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I am lost for words my friend.... sometimes we have to look back to remind us where we have come from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap Jo, that is incredible, use that as the motivation to stay on the track that you are already following, difference is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you. are. bloody. awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete