Monday, April 12, 2010
Monday 12th April - 84.5kg
Ooooops..... I had a gain dammit :(
That'll be the after effects of too much chocolate and wine over Easter I reckon! hehehehe....
Last week: 83.8kg
This week: 84.5kg
Result: GAIN of 700grams
Total Result: 56.1kg
I seem to be hovering around the 84kg mark of late, and to be honest..... I'm getting a little frustrated.
Plus..... I just don't like it!
But..... what if this is where I am supposed to be?
What if this is it for me?
What if this is where my body is comfortable?
Would I be happy?
NOPE!
I know I have come so far, and I know that I have already changed my life, but I really really REALLY want to lose a little more off my legs.
I'm not happy with being a 14-16 on bottom and a 12-14 on top.
I want to be a 12 on top and a 14 on bottom - that's IT!
Hehehe....
I'm not really asking too much am I?
Anyways.......... I have 11 more sleeps until I go away with a bunch of strangers (and Cara hehehehe) for the "Womens Adventure Weekend" and I would dearly love to be a kg or two lighter.
Yep - it's a big ask at this stage of the journey, but I reckon if I cut out the carbs that have slowly been finding their way back in to my daily intake, then I might just stand a chance.
PLUS.... if I knock off the wine, I reckon that might help out a bit too ;)
I'm gonna give it a bloody good bash anyway :)
Well, I am still computer-less at home..... I rang the shop where I am supposed to collect my new laptop from on Friday, and they informed me that they haven't received authorisation from the insurance company as yet.
So I rang the insurance company, and was told that yes, they HAVE sent the authorisation through.
Stupid people!
I gave up on trying to get a straight answer from anyone on Friday, and am currently waiting on someone from the shop to return my call.
Of course I'm not holding out much hope of that happening, cos it hasn't happened any other time, so why start now right?
Hehehehe....
I'm not actually that worried about it all to be honest..... it just goes to show that I CAN survive without it, and that my world DOESN'T come crashing down when I don't have it!
Righto..... lots of work to do, so best I get back to it.
only 4 more days until the weekend *grins*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you forget to break the easter eggs first Jo? The calories fall out when you do that ... lol
ReplyDeleteI think maybe a carb-less, alcohol-less week might just shake your body up a bit to let go of some more weight - fingers crossed!
Well done on surviving without the computer, i'm finding i'm spending less and less on mine at home as well.
wat about a week or to doing ya optifast again remember way back in the dark ages how doing optifast helped the weigh fall off...of course I am a new converted optifast word spreader after loosing 12.4k this week
ReplyDelete