Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday 9th April


I LOVE MY LIFE!

How cool is that????

I love my Family
I love my Fiance
I love my Friends
I love my Job
I love EVERYTHING!!!

If someone had told me 2 years ago that I would be in "this place" emotionally, mentally & physically, I would have thought that they were talking of someone else.
To be loved so completely and unconditionally is amazing.  
I get that from my family, fiance and friends.
And I hope that I give it out as much as I get it.
My sweet beautiful Princess is growing up and blossoming before my very eyes, and some days I find myself wondering how the hell I helped to create such an amazing little person!
She lights up my life with her smile, and there are times when she constantly surprises me with her compassion and insightfulness....
My job is challenging, yet rewarding on a daily basis, and I can finally say that I have found something that I love doing, and that I am damn good at!

Ya know......... I don't have a lot to complain about these days - and I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear/see you so damn happy! You so deserve all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete