Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Wednesday 24th December
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
I have a whole 23 minutes to fill in before I head out the door for FOUR glorious days off.
I weighted in yesterday on my scales at home:
137.6 kg
Just wanted to write it down somewhere, cos I have a terrible habit of forgetting what it is!
It's funny.....
I have three different "start" weights.
137.6kgs - home
139.2 kgs - mums scales
138.6 kg - Hamilton weight.
Funny how different scales and different times of the day affect things.
Anyway, I'm off out for a drink (or 7) this afternoon, which will no doubt lead in to the evening. Lucky I live within walking distance from all the bars around here *wink*
Not sure if there is much more to add.......... My mind is a bit blank.
I'm a little "bah humbug" at the whole Christmas thing this year, but I think that is because most people I know have time off, and I am working.
That mixed with the fact that I am still "newly single" and feeling a bit sorry for myself in that respect, and also the fact that Chris has Rhian for Christmas this year, and to be honest, I am not even going to be able to give her Christmas present to her until January.
This week she is at Chris's
Next week she is at mum's, then I will get her back for a day or two on the weekend (3rd & 4th January)
Then the week after she is at Chris's again.
Hmmmmmm, might just have to sneak in some visits here and there me thinks!!
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to my four days off, so on that note, I will sign off here and wish everyone that might be reading, a huge Merry Christmas!!!
May your day be filled with family and friends and laughter and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love & laughter to you sweet pea. See you tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you all and have a great New Year :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you are having to work today.
ReplyDelete