Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Wednesday 17th December
The presents are wrapped with copious amounts of sticky tape - thanks to Rhian! :)
She wrapped them all herself, and is was soooooo proud of the end result - it was just gorgeous!
I took photos of her wrapping stuff, but then realised that it was Nana's, Aunty Stephs, and Aunty Lisas presents that she was wrapping, and if I had posted the pictures here, then they wouldn't have such a lovely surprise on Christmas Day! hehehehe......
We decorated the tree too.
Well, hang on, Little Miss insisted on putting the star at the top, then she hung about 5 decorations, and got bored with it all!
Decided that Playhouse Disney Channel was FAR more interesting than helping her poor old mum decorate the tree that SHE had insisted we buy!
I just KNEW that I should have talked her into getting the smaller one dammit!
Never mind....... the base of the tree has a few decorations on it, and then to be honest, after a few minutes - I got bored with it all too!!!
Ah well, at least we will have the tree for next year right?
I realised today that I am no longer wearing high heels.
I have a few pair of flat shoes that I can get away with wearing to work, and that is just what I have been doing over the past few months.
I can't wait to get back in to my gorgeous high heels!!!
Not only have my feet got fat, but I can't spend all day in heels anymore, so I just don't even bother!
Sad huh???
I'm kinda missing Jeremy at the moment.
For nothing more than the fact that he would tell me when something I was wearing looked dumb!!!
At work today, I have had two different people make a comment on my clothes!
Ange said - "Oh, you look nice"
and Alice said "Oh wow - you look floaty today"
I'm wearing black bootlegs, with a black layered skirt over top, then a white and brown top with floaty bits at the bottom.
Anyway.......... I'm not sure if I look "nice" or just plain ridiculous and "floaty"
At least I could count on Jeremy to say - "You're not wearing THAT are you??"
Hahahahahaha.........
I will be completely honest here.......... I am missing him in some small ways.
Like just having someone there to talk to at night.
But........ I'm NOT missing having to share the bed.
I can sprawl out in my King Size bed as much as I like and I don't have him or the cats to worry about at all!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Rhian can climb in to bed with me at any time and not have to worry about being quiet......... although this morning at 5.49am when the blonde poppit decided my bed was better than hers, I was kinda wishing that she would just zip it up and be quiet!!!!!
Rhian: "Mumma"
Me: *silence* (Pretending to be asleep)
Rhian: "Mumma"
Me: *silence* (hoping she will just get in to bed and go back to sleep)
Rhian: "MUMMY!!!!!!!"
Me: "mmmm?"
Rhian: "I slept in my own bed all night!!!"
Me: "Well, the night hasn't finished yet"
Rhian: "Yes it has, I can hear the birds singing"
Me: "ugh"
I'm kinda lucky in a way that I can't hear the birds singing (due to me being so deaf) cos I am sure they would drive me absolutely batty at that hour of the morning!!!!!
Anyway......... not much more to report.......
The no white bread thing is going pretty good for me.
I have had a couple of slight deviations from the plan, but all in all I am bloody pleased with myself!!
According to the scales, I have dropped about 2kgs since my appointments in Hamilton, so I'm happy with that.
I had a phone call today from Zola (the nutritionist) to see how I was going, and she was pretty happy with the 2kg loss so far as well.
YAY me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done Jo. I am happy that Zola is happy....LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Ange would have told you if you had looked "dumb", so I'm picking you did look good. In fact I haven't seen you looking anything but good/great (but that rules out teenage years!!!!!).
I can understand you feeling lonely & missing adult conversation in the evenings but hang in there as it will be so worth it in the long run.
Little Miss has an answer for everything doesn't she....ROFL
Luv ya both
Ma xoxo
Thanks Jo for the invite, have finally caught up with everything with you. Like I said to others that have had surgery, no matter how we do lose weight, there is no easy way. You are a real inspiration and you were I think the first blog I ever started reading and am so looking forward to be able to follow your journey.
ReplyDeleteAgreeing with Jaxx's comment, in that there is no easy to lose weight, and the fact you are a real inspiration!
ReplyDelete