Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday 5th December

It's been an exhausting couple of days.... emotionally and mentally.

But I have a surgery date of the 27th January.

And......... I only have to do 2 weeks on the Pre-Op diet - YAY me!!!

I've shrunk another centimetre.....

180cm

138.6kg

42.8 BMI

those are my start numbers....

I "only" need to lose 2 - 4kg before my surgery, but I plan to get in the best shape I can, so today was my "farewell" to white bread. That is the first thing I am cutting out, since I wont be able to eat it after surgery, I figure I should just cut it out now. Get it over and done with already!

I have lots more to say, but it is 11.21pm, and I am absolutely buggered!

So it will just have to wait :)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend with little miss. At least you have started xmas shopping.....LOL maybe little miss would like to help wrapping them.!!!!!!
    Okie dokie then..........guess cause I said that I would walk this path with you its goodbye to bread for me too....ROFL. It's not good for me either and I need to cut back on those carbs.
    Luv Ya :)
    Ma xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you have a surgery Date. I hope all went well with the team and that any concerns you had have been laid to rest.

    If you need to talk about any of the process etc I am just a call away.

    Hugs

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to join you and your mum, no more white bread for me either, Something I've tried on and of - but I know how much better I feel without it:-)

    ReplyDelete