Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday 23rd July


I'm a FurBaby Grandma!!!

Asha had four beautiful kittens last night, over about 3 hours, cos she decided that it was fun to keep "mum & dad" guessing as to how many she was going to have!!!

The first two arrived within about half an hour of each other, then we had to wait over an hour for anything else to happen!

But, then she got back in to the groove, and had two more within half an hour of each other.

SO now we have 16 extra furry feet in our house...

I tried to get a couple of pics last night, but you can't really see much, so I'll try again tonight.....

SO EXCITING!!!!!

Although I'm shattered now!

It seems that Cha is now in season, as we have had a few male cat visitors serenading her from under the house, and from the other side of the cat door at all hours!!!

Luckily it is a magnetic cat door, which can't be opened unless the cat has a magnet on it's collar, so thankfully none of the Tom cats can get inside at all.

I'm sure Cha likes it better that way!!  She can sit on the inside of the house, they can sit on the doorstep and have a great "conversation"!  

I bet in 9 weeks time we will be delivering kittens all over again!!!   lol

Ah well, we always said that we would let each of them have a litter before getting them fixed, so at least we will get it out of the way pretty quickly!   lol

Righto - time to do some work......  I bet I'll crash by 2pm!

I need sleep  :)

1 comment: