Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday 11th July


Well, the birdcage in my mouth has been cleaned out, but unfortunately that band of merry little drummers is still pounding away between my temples - BASTARDS!!!!!!
I went out for dinner last night, had ONE glass of wine, about 50 glasses of water and a few OJ's as well.  Was home tucked up in bed by 9pm, but this morning woke at 5am feeling like I had been on the turps all bloody night again!!!!!
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!
Copious amounts of painkillers have already been consumed this morning, and I'm now just waiting (somewhat) patiently for the thumping to stop, and these bastard drummers to GET THE F*#K OUT OF MY HEAD FOR GOOD!!!!!
I'm supposed to be going out for drinks with a couple of girlfriends tonight, but I'm seriously thinking of pulling out.
All I want to do is go home, curl up in a ball and sleep for 90 days.......
Actually - I reckon I'll be lucky to last the day at work, but I'm gonna give it a good go.

Not much planned for the weekend, hopefully do some work around the house, and I might even get the trusty old sewing machine out and have a trial run of making a Roman blind for the kitchen window.
It can't be THAT hard can it???

Famous last words I bet................

No kittens yet.

1 comment:

  1. One day you will learn!!!! Yeah right!!!!!! Hope the head is feeling better now. Maybe you need some coffee!!
    Luv Ya anyway :)
    Ma xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete