Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday 7th July


My fingers are so bloody cold that I can hardly type this morning!!!!
Winter is well and truly upon us that is for damn sure!!!!


No kittens as yet....

Ah Bliss!!!!!
My Boss just handed me a piping hot latte - NICE!!!!

Now, where was I?
Oh yeah - No kittens as yet.......
We went away to Mum's for the weekend (actually just Saturday night) and we were not sure if we should expect kittens on our arrival home or not, as we are not sure how far along Asha actually is!!!
Well, she obviously isn't ready to be a mummy just yet, cos she was still in one piece!

Her tummy is getting bigger, and she has dried milk around her nipples, but she is showing NO signs of wanting to nest at all.
Hmmmmmmm, time will tell I guess!
I'm just impatient!!!  hahaha

CONFESSION....... the treadmill was lonely this morning.
I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep cos I was lying there thinking about how cold it was and how cold it was going to be at 6am when it is treadmill time!
So I changed my alarm to 6.40am and went back to sleep!!!!!
I didn't actually get out of bed until 7am (after a nice snuggly cuddle with my gorgeous girl) so there was NO CHANCE of getting me walking gear on by that stage!
Ah well, tomorrow is another day!!!!
Rhian "told me off" the other day when I was on it, cos I was only walking and "Aunty Steph runs fast on her one mummy"

Not to be outdone, I started running, only to be laughed at and told that "You have bits that are going all wobbly mummy!!"
Nothing like the truth of a four year old to knock you back in to reality with a thud!!!  

Hahahahahahaha.....

Not much planned at all this week....
Hope to catch up with Shanelle on Thursday night over a curry, then Friday night I think I am going out with Sue and Sharon for a drink or two, as we haven't done it for months and months and months.
And apart from that - it'll be a quiet week as my princess is going to her dad's today.
I miss her already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I honestly didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as what I love her.
Sometimes I think my heart will burst with pride and overwhelming love for her, and even when she is being naughty, it breaks my heart to tell her off as I hate seeing her sad.
But that is all part of life and growing up, and I know that I let her get away with too much, so I have to be conscious of that and actually make the rules stick.
Easier said than done at times, but it has to be done!
Blah blah blah!

Time to go do some work........


3 comments:

  1. Was lovely having you:) Our wee girl is learning so much and becoming really good at doing all sorts of things. Still really cold up here too but the sun is shining and the men are here putting the heat pump in much to Hayden's delight!!!!!!!! We have shut ourselvesin back romm to let them get on with the job without a little helper!!!!!!
    Luv to you all
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on your hearing problems. Hope you get the grant and money together soon.

    Kids are adorable, your little one sounds a laugh with what she comes out with:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have to admire the tact of kids ... lol ... I think you'd be a saint any day that you actually DO get up early to go on the treadmill, it's a damn cold winter over here already too. Fingers crossed you're not waiting too much longer for kittens.

    And I wanna know how you've got your boss trained well enough to bring YOU coffee.

    ReplyDelete