Thursday, July 10, 2008
Thursday 10th July
Treadmill was lonely this morning.
I couldn't face it.
Probably due to the bottom of a birdcage being in my mouth and the ban of merry drummers in my head!
Bah Humbug.......
I went to Sonya's to drop off a book and have ONE glass of wine after work.
ONE GLASS OF WINE!!!!!!!!!!
Well, three bottles later, Jeremy had to drag me home and then I got mad at him cos he wouldn't make the room stop spinning!!!
NEVER drink on a school night people!!!!
I wasn't alone though, my boss hit it last night as well, so instead of doing a coffee run this morning, it was a McDonalds run instead!
BLT Bagel for a hangover - just perfect!!!!!
Stupid thing is, I am going out for dinner tonight to catch up with Shanelle as she is up from Christchurch until Saturday.
All I really wanna do is crawl in to bed and GO TO SLEEP!!!!
On the upside........... I went to The Warehouse at lunch time to hunt down some warm pants for Rhian to wear next weekend in the snow.
I found the most GORGEOUS pink "Snow Suit" she is just gonna love it!!!!!
I'll try to remember to take some pictures of it later and post them.
Totally waterproof ski pants, and a matching ski jacket. I also got her some snow boots cos they were all on sale, so I ended up spending about $40 on stuff that would have usually been well over $100! BARGAIN!!!! lol.
Man o man I spend too much money!!!!
Ah well................ who cares right?
As long as my girl looks cute!!! *wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jo you crack me up!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend and hope Rhian loves the snow:-)