Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday 22nd July


Well, Rhian loved the snow, pity there wasn't much of it around........
We still managed to get up the mountain, even though the ski fields were closed, and have a play in the snow.
Even if we did only last about 45 minutes in the freezing sleet and rain!   lol
The kids had a blast and were the only dry ones thanks to the copious layers of clothing and their fantastic Snow gear!
The adults were bloody soaked though!!!!  AND FREEZING!!!!
But we were all still smiling at  the end of it - so that is all that matters!!!!!
I'll upload some photos when I get home...
Of course I've only got ONE of Rhian actually IN the snow, cos my camera decided to pack up on me, but at least I have proof that she has been in the white stuff!

I've also got her photos back from the photo shoot that she did after we got back from Sydney last month, so I will try to upload some of those pics too.   There are some GORGEOUS ones there....

Asha still hasn't had her kittens, and I'm sure she is going to just pop instead of actually giving birth!!
She looks like a beach ball on legs at the moment, and is SOOOOOOO snuggly!
I'm sure she can't be far away from becoming a mummy!!
As long as she doesn't do it on our bed - we'll be fine  :)

Righto - nothing more to report at this stage....
So I'm off to find something for lunch :)
And to try to find some winter sheets on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment