"My Name Is Earl" cracks me up! It's on TV right now, and I'm torn between watching it, or typing.... So excuse any typos! :)
Our weekend has been very productive... Yesterday, Jeremy got the first coat of plaster on the 4th bedroom, and I managed to get the main wall in the lounge stripped of the TWO layers of VINYL wallpaper!!
Blimmen hard work, but rewarding all the same!
Today was Church this morning - with a GREAT message I might add, and then this afternoon we headed to Sonya's for Jer's dad's birthday.
Had a couple of drinks (non-alcoholic for some), a HEAP of cheese and crackers and some great conversation....
We were home by 5 ish, had a light dinner and although it's only 8pm, I'm almost asleep already!
Rhian comes back tomorrow so I CAN'T WAIT for that!
I really find that I am missing her more and more these days, so I'm hanging out to have her home again.
I wonder what she will think of having two single beds in her room now instead of bunks???
We are looking at going to stay at Steph's in Sydney either at the end of this month or the end of June, so hopefully will be able to book some tickets this week - YAY!
It will be Me, Jeremy and Rhian, so it will be fantastic to take Rhian back now that she is a year and a bit older than what she was last time.
I'm picking that she will LOVE it!!!!
She ADORES her Aunty Steph, so I can't wait to tell her that we will be going to stay at Aunty Steph's place in Australia!!
Ya know, the last tiem she went, she was only just 2 1/2 but still to this day, when we pass a train, she will tell me that she "Went on a train with Aunty Steph in Australia"
Actually, anytime she sees a Bus, or a Taxi, or a Train or an Airplane, she says it too!!!
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My baby girl is growing up toooooooo blimmen fast!!!
I've 90% sorted her birthday party..
She wanted a "Fairy" theme, so we are going to the "Fairyland Parties" place in Petone, where she will have 8 of her friends to share in a Fairy Adventure with her!
All I have to do now is bake a cake (on Friday night), and get some party bags together for the girls to take home after the party...
I'm so excited!!! They all get to dress up as fairies so it will be SOOOOOO cute to see!!
Oh bumms!!!
I just realised that I forgot to put that on the invitations that I handed out to the girls!!!!!
Ah well, if they don't turn up in fairy dresses, then the venue has a load of spare outfits that they can use.
I tell ya what - I can't believe that she is gonna be 4 on the 13th May!
Chris and I are going to have to seriously have to look at schools soon!
It is slightly more complicated for the two of us, since we live in completely different suburbs that are quite far away from each other.
We have discussed getting her in to a school that is half way between the two, and since we both work in Lower Hutt (half way between Wainui and Upper Hutt) we are looking at the Montessori school in Naenae.... Time will tell............
Righto...... bed is calling me right now.
Nitey nite!!
Hi honey,
ReplyDeleteHaven't you (and J) been busy with your DIY. Love Rhian's room.
I can recommend Belmont Primary School and it has an excellent before and after school care programme.
They are zoned but you can put her name on a list (ballot) and they will let you know if she gets in. Reece got in no problem so I don't think they have a long list.