I can't believe that it was FOUR years ago today, I was walking the corridors of the hospital, arguing with my mother that I was NOT in labour, it was just stomach cramps! DUH!!!!!
And then a few hours later my mother proved to be right (AGAIN) and my chubby cheeked bald headed cherub was pushed in to the world and in to the arms of her Daddy first, then her Nanna, then finally her mummy got to have a turn at holding her once the cord was cut (it was too short - I couldn't reach her!!!)
Anyway......... the last four years have certainly involved a LOT of ups and downs, but we have all come out the other side stronger and wiser and eternally grateful of that day in 2004 that Rhian made her entrance to the world.
Hard to believe that this:

has now turned in to this:
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl
I love you
xoxox
LOL - mums are always right! What a beautiful, gorgoues little four year old. I'm a day late, but Happy belated Birthday Rhian!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday for yesterday Princess Rhian! Hope you had a fantastic 4th birthday. Wow only 1 year to school!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh I remember that day well ..... LOL.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous, just like her Mummy.
Oh my goodness, has it really been four years. That means it must be almost five years since I first stumbled across your blog as I was reading for quite a few months before you were expecting.
ReplyDeleteIt must be long overdue to have another blogger get together that everyone attends as five years is too long without meeting ya chicky.
I hope Rhian enjoys her special day. She is such a gorgeous wee doll who I can tell you absolutely adore and you are an awesome mum.
Have a beautiful day together.
:-( Have just realised that I am reading a day late, so hope you had a great day yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous, both at birth and now! You are one lucky mommy!
ReplyDelete