Friday, May 23, 2008
Dreams and Sleeps
5 more sleeps until we go to Sydney to see Aunty Steph!
YAY!!!!
The Princess is excited, she told me today that she needs to take her "beautiful Strawberry Socks" because Aunty Steph will want to see how pretty they are.
Strange child I have!!
That reminds me of something she said the other day that cracked me up.....
When we drive to Daycare, we go past a spa pool shop.
As we drove past it earlier this week, she excitedly exclaimed:
"Oooo, Mum, LOOK! My Nanna has a spa pool like that at her house aye?"
Of course I replied that Yes she does, and carried on driving.
The next words out of her mouth, quick as a flash were:
"But I'm not allowed to do wees in it aye mum?"
Queue the laughing from me in the drivers seat.....
Guess you had to be there, but it was blimmen funny!
Anyway, I had a really strange dream last night, I dreamt that I had been shot.
And then I was suddenly on a TV show "The Biggest Loser" and they were all swimming in the ocean, and I was expected to as well, but I couldn't, and I wasn't allowed to let anyone know that I had a bulletwound in my shoulder.
Anyway........ I finally got to hospital, and got stitched up etc and I can't remember how the dream ended.
But....... when I woke up, I kept on looking in the mirror to look at the bullet hole!
Of course it wasn't there, but I found myself looking several times to try to find it...... STRANGE!!!!
The renovations are coming along nicely in the lounge.....
I got home last night after work to find that Jeremy had demolished the rest of the concrete base of the old fireplace, and it is now ready to have the floor replaced over the hole, and also have the gib replaced over the wall.
I think he is aiming to get that done tomorrow, but it will depend on the weather, and from the forecast it doesn't look very promising!
He needs to get up on the roof and find a leak, but if it is raining, then he wont be able to.
Ah well, at least we can move the TV cabinet thing in front of the gaping hole and it wont look "too" bad!
The spare room isn't finished for our house sitter, so she is going to have to stay in our room.......
I am gutted as I have a HEAP of issues about people sleeping in my bed surrounded by my things...... but then again, that is a whole other story....
Maybe it's all part of my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder??
Hehehehe....
Tonight Rhian is going to stay at her Dad's place, as we have a surprise 40th birthday party to go to.
I learnt my lesson after last week though, and I wont be drinking that is for sure!!!!
I'm getting a lift over, and I'll drive Jeremy's car home, so it gives me a great excuse to stay sober all night!
This weekend is gonna be great - Mum & Dad are coming down, and we are all meeting at Lisa's place in town for lunch.
Rhian can't wait to see her Nanna & Grandad, and told me this morning that it was just 1 more sleep!
She has a great memory that girl!!
Righto........ time to go get some coffee I think!
They have just installed a new coffee machine here and it is lovely but blimmen strong!
I was just about bouncing off the walls the other day when I tried it for the 1st time!!!
YAY!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nana & Grandad are looking forward to the weekend too :)
ReplyDeletehi there,
ReplyDeleteHere's and 'interesting' story for you. When I was about 19 (student at Uni) I had a part time job as a nanny for a couple and their two children. The both owned courier runs and had to be at the depot each morning by 4.30.
So I would get up each day at 4am, drive 5mins down the road to their place, go back to sleep until the kids woke at around 6.30 then get them up fed and off to school.
Anyway, they didn't have a spare room so they expected me to arrive at their place, jump into their bed and sleep.
I just couldn't do it as it was just too weird so I always slept on the couch but they were always saying "its much more comfortable in our proper bed" and insisting that they didn't mind at all but the thought of sleeping in someones bed with their sheets and everything just felt SOOOOOoooo wrong.
Enjoy your holiday with Steph:-)
ReplyDeleteHad to grin at the things Rhian is coming out with:-)