Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday 7th May


Just a real quick post this morning, and a favour to all......

If there is anyone out there reading this that has my blog linked to theirs, can you please remove it?

I seriously don't mind people reading my journal, and if you find it, then hey - good on you.

But I don't want it "public" public if you get my drift?

When I was blogging about weight loss and exercise and general stuff, then it seemed logical to have it linked to others that were blogging about the same kinds of stuff.

But now that it is about my personal life, and mainly about my daughter, then I would prefer that it is not advertised so to speak.

I started this blog after finishing the weight loss one so that my family and friends could see what we were up to.

I live miles and miles away from my family, so this seems like the best way for them to "see" what is going on at our house.

Like I said - if you found this blog and want to continue reading, then I don't have a problem with it, but please don't link it?

No offence is meant in any way, I just like to be a "little" more private these days :)

Thanks for reading.....

3 comments:

  1. I have but will delete it. Can udnerstand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - While I understand - I can't type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deleted! Sorry Jo, I've been reading your old blog since 2002 which means while I feel like I know you, you have no idea who I am! Sorry about that - link now deleted.

    ReplyDelete