I was taking photos of stuff to sell on TradeMe and the Princess HAD to help....
The boot is almost asbig as she is!!!
Our flights are booked for Sydney... YAY!!
We fly out on the 28th May, back on the 7th June.
I told Rhian about it when we got in to the car after I picked her up from Daycare, and she cracked up laughing, then proceeded to tell me that we would have to go on a big Plane cos Aunty Steph lives in Australia.
Then of course the questions started...........
When are we going?
Who is going?
Can we go in a taxi?
Is Nanna going?
Will Uncle Chris be there?
Are our cats going?
Why aren't our cats going?
Is grandad staying at home to look after Tarsha?
Can we go tomorrow? (cos three weeks away is a long time away)
Too cute!!!
I'm thinking that by the time the three weeks are up, I'll be wanting to pack her IN the suitcase, instead of in the car!! hehehe...
KFC night at Daycare tomorrow night...
All the parents get a chance to go along and see how the kids are progresing and talk to the teachers etc.
Cool - and we get cheap KFC!
Nice!!
You were very brave telling the princess about the trip so early...LOL.....Aunty Steph & Uncle Chris don't know what they are in for....LOL Why? How? What for? Splash & freckles will be thrilled....LOL
ReplyDelete