I had big plans to do a big photo post, but we have been back from holiday for 5 days now, and I still haven't even downloaded the photos yet!!
STINK!!
We had to cut the holiday short slightly and come home early as a very very dear friend of the family lost his fight with cancer while we were away, and there was NO WAY that we would miss the funeral.
Steph came home with us, cos it was in his "will" that he wanted her to sing at the funeral..... which she did and sounded GREAT by the way!!!
The holiday was FANTASTIC and Rhian loved every minute of it - so did I, and I'm pretty sure Jeremy did too :)
I will get those photos sorted out soon.....
Stillwaiting for some udate pics LOL I will get back to blogging in a couple of days. :)
ReplyDeleteLuv Ya
Ma