Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday 18th November 2011



This is what happens when you leave a spoon and pot of yoghurt in front of an 8 month old, and turn your back for a second!

I thought that she couldn't reach it.... I was wrong! hehehe.....

She was so proud of herself... too cute :)


I'm back at work now, and feeling like a human benig again - thank God!!!

The scales dropped 4kg in 3 days... but of course as soon as I started eating "normally" I gained a couple of kgs back again! hehe...

Although, in saying that, it was probably quite good, cos I have stared eating smaller portions, and not eating just for the sake of it!

I haven't been for any walks this week yet, cos with not eating, I was totally exhausted, and barely had enough energy to get through an entire day at work yesterday, let alone go for a walk on top of it.

The plan is to get out on Sunday for a decent big walk, and I might try to get out tomorrow as well...


We don't have any big plans for the weekend, which is good, cos coming in to the "party" season, I'm looking forward to a quiet one :)

I am looking forward to lunch tomorrow with the gorgeous Miss Rose, and that's about it!!


And now..... it's home time!


Have a great weekend everyone :)









3 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful. Can't wait to see you all 2morrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that just reminded me NOT to leave food and spoon in front of Miss Emily!
    Jaynie looks so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aussy steak: Pack N Save, Sylvia Park. Cost less than Kiwi beef too.

    ReplyDelete