I'm well on track with my eating and exercise, but unfortunately the scales went UP this week!
90.8kg last week, and 91.8kg this week! Bugger :(
Pretty sure it has something to do with the wine I consumed on the weekend!
Friday night we were gonna watch a DVD (Bridesmaids) at home and have a quiet night, then Jeremy's sister and her husband turned up with the kids, and a bottle of wine, so we all watched the movie (bloody hillarious I might add!!!) and drank the wine, then opened another bottle etc etc..
It wasn't a late night, but I think I had a whole bottle to myself!
Then Saturday night we went to a friends place for pot luck dinner and to watch the Fier Works... Well, I sat in the sun at 4pm and started drinking wine.... by 7pm it was time to put Jaynie to bed, so I did... and promptly fell asleep on the bed with her!!
I woke up at about 10pm after all the fireworks had been let off, and went home!Woke on Sunday morning with a killer headache, but we had promised Rhian that we would go out for a family walk / bikeride, so I couldn't let a hangover stop that!
We walked along the river bank for over an hour, so it was a good workout, and by the time we got home my headache had pretty much disappeared!
I've been out walking at lunch time every day (that it hasn't rained) since I started this last week, and I'm feeling great for it...
Just have to wait for the numbers to catch up - I'm sure they will start to move sooner or later!!
We are starting to look at wedding stuff more seriously too.... Sonya is doing the invitations, so I need to get together with her to go over the wording, and I also need to start looking at flights!
Sonya and I are gonna head over to Sydney for a weekend in late January / early February to go Bridesmaid dress shopping!
Of course I have to start saving my pennies, cos in my drunken state on Saturday night, I offered to pay for her flights over, since it is my wedding we are going shopping for!!!
DOH!
Here is a wee teaser of my Dress...... Let's hope I can fit it by March!!!
Ah well.... if I lay off the wine I am sure I can and also save a few bucks along the way! hahahahaha.....
Rhian and Jaynie are still fabulous, and Rhian is such a fantastic big sister to Jaynie... I asked Rhian to watch Jaynie yesterday morning while I had a shower, and when I got out, the hosue was quiet!!
I went in to Rhian's bedroom, and there they both were, perched up in Rhian's bed, watching a Barbie DVD and eating marmite toast!
It was just so damn cute!!!
Of course I had to completely change the marmite covered sheets and duvet last night, but I didn't even complain! Hehehehe.....
Here they are in the bath together the other night, I'm loving the black and white effect on photos at the moment :)
And here is my gummy mamite covered girl on the weekend... she is just such a happy wee baby (most of the time)!!
Life is pretty damn great at the moment.... I'm loving it!!
Just love the pics......makes me miss them so much. Looking forward to seeing you all before too long. Must get on to booking flights!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done on all the walking :) Bridesmaids is hillarious eh!!! :) Love to you all, and will talk soon xoxoxo
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteThere is a thing called cauliflower rice but I really don't think it would be as nice as rice! How about using Basmati rice which is a lower GI and not having so much??
Oh and if you try the cauliflower rice and like it let me know!
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarbsidedishes/r/caulirice.htm
Gorgeous photos - boy they are both growing up SO fast!!! Ahhh time flies when you're having fun.
ReplyDelete