Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday 16th October 2011

It's been a crappy week so far... in more ways than one!

The weekend was great, Friday night we had a few drinks, and I had a bit of a headache on Saturday morning, then we had a 40th birthday party on Saturday night to go to, and it wasn't a late night, so no hangovers at all - YAY!
Sunday was a quiet day for me, Jeremy got some of the side fence built, and Jaynie and I just hung out...

Monday morning I woke up with a killer headache and a queasy tummy, so I stayed at home and kept Jaynie here with me....
Then at about 2am on Tuesday morning, it started...
Diarrhea and vomiting... not nice :(
So... I haven't eaten anything since Monday dinner time, and most of yesterday I couldn't even keep water down!
Last night I decided to try some Powerade to try to get my energy up, but that was a bad move, cos it went straight through me and the loo has been my best friend since!
On the upside, it is a great way to kick start a weight loss plan...
On the downside, I have no energy, no patience, can't be too far away from a toilet, and have no way of getting Jaynie to daycare, so not only do I have to try to look after myself, but I also have to look after her, while trying not to breathe on her and make her sick too!
Ah the joys huh???

Fingers crossed that I manage to keep the sickness to myself and don't spread it to the rest of the household.... That is something I REALLY don't need!

Righto.... enough grumbling here... I might try to get Miss Jaynie down for a sleep so I can have one too!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick Jo, and hope you get better soon! Take care, Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typed on the toilet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Anon!
    Hope you are all better now and no one else got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at Anon!
    Hope you are all better now and no one else got it.

    ReplyDelete