CRIKEY!!
I had a brainwave on Friday night (after a couple of glasses of wine).....
Sonya and should head to Sydney after Christmas to go Bridesmaid dress shopping!
That way, my two bridesmaids (Steph and Sonya) can choose together... not that they have to have matching dresses of course.... but any excuse to go to Sydney is a damn good one in my opinion!
Anyway, I must talk to Son and let her know that I was completely 100% serious... time to start saving the $$'s me thinks!
The weekend was busy busy busy...
The old fence came down, and the new one started to get put up....
Of course teh rain on Sunday didn't help thigns at all, and it still isn't finished!
Although i must admit, Jeremy did a fantastic job of gettign it all ready, and all that needs to be done, is the iron needs to be attached to it.
He was gonna try to do that tonight after work, bu since it is raining again, I don't know how that plan will go!
Next weekend, his brother in law is bringing the digger back again, and they are going to dig out and level te back yard, as well as dig up the old concrete paths, update the drainage around the side of he house, and then fill it all back in again!
Here are some up to date pictures of my gorgeous girls.....
Jaynie was enjoynig an Arrowroot biscuit.... what a delightful mess she got into:



Ive said it before Jaynie has the best eyes! :) Rhian is certainly growing up eh?
ReplyDeleteMy gorgeous girls...can't wait to see them ..... and their Mum of course. :) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWow, they sure are both growing fast. You must come up to Palmy for a visit. Maybe even some shopping! Have you decided if you are coming to the conference, just for the day?
ReplyDeleteVery cool photos, especially like the messy baby ones but you are right, Rhian looks very mature! Jenny, you are such a lovely Mum! I miss my Mum too and always think of her when I see your picture. You are very similar, and both have tall daughters...
ReplyDeleteGlad you are all feeling better Jo!
Rhian is beautiful (but you know that)...
ReplyDeleteI just thought I'd say that I just can't wait to see your wedding photos!! I realise it is a way off yet but I do love a good wedding :)
Brilliant idea about gong to Sydney to shop together.
ReplyDeleteThose girls are so gorgeous, you must be so proud. I love messy baby photos cos the kids always look like they are having so much fun :-)