Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday 26th October 2011



It doesn't fit :(

My Beautiful new custom made wedding dress doesn't bloody fit!!!
But... I knew it wouldn't.....
The measurements I gave to the seamstress were from before I got pregnant... I'm just hoping (and praying) that I can get back to where I need to be so I can fit my gorgeous dress!.
The wedding is on the 10th March, so I have a bit of time...
19 weeks and 3 days to be exact  *wink*

In that time, I need to lose A LOT!
Yesterday morning I was back up to 92.1kg
The measurements I gave the seamstress were from when I was approx 86kg.
I have NO IDEA what my measurements are now, so tonight, I will get the trusty tape measure out and assess the damage.

It's gonna take a lot of hard work, and I know that I am going to have to exercise to get to where I want (and need) to be.
I started yesterday, and I stayed on track all day... that's a miracle for me :)
I'm on track today too so far...
I HAVE to do it now..... there is no other option, unless I want to get married in a tent and not my gorgeous dream dress....
Wish me luck...

I'll be back tomorrow with the cold hard facts....
The amounts of cms I need to shed to make it....
CRIKEY!!

5 comments:

  1. My sister had the same worry before her wedding and she made it. You can too! Summer is coming - a good time to have this battle on your hands, and great measurable motivation in the form of your dream dress!

    Good luck, you can do it! Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, I am sure and you will be stunning on your wedding day no matter what you wear. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can certainly do it! Can't wait to see you in that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do it - great incentive ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it Jo, you have inspired me in the past and you continue to do so now.

    ReplyDelete