Monday, October 10, 2011
Monday 10th October 2011
Life is great!!!
The weekend was fabulous, work is going well, my girls are both healthy and happy, and I have a new fence for the back section!
What more could I ask for??
I have accepted the new position at work, and all going to plan, I will transition in to the new role by Christmas time.
It's a bit scary, cos I don't know who my new boss will be, but I am sure everything will be fine, and I'll love the new work....
FINGERS CROSSED!!
I headed up to Mums place on Saturday with Jaynie and Rhian for my gorgeous nephew's 2nd birthday party.
Steph and Chris are over from Sydney at the moment, so they had Tyler's 2nd birthday at mums place - it was fantastic to catch up with everyone, and the kids had a blast!
I left Rhian there (school holidays) and she is having a few days at Nana and Grandad's, then a few days over with her other grandparents, then she will be back home again next weekend...
Yesterday (Sunday) I went to the Rugby, courtesy of one of our suppliers, and had a great time!
It is the first world cup game that i have been to, and the atmosphere was just awesome!
The game was between South Africa and Australia, and I was cheering from Australia.... much to the disgust of some people around me! hehehehe...
I got a ride in to town with Jeremy, then got a ride home again with a friend of ours, so I didn't have to drive, and I didn't have to battle everyone for a seat on the train - YAY ME!!
The scales were kind to me yesterday morning, and showed 89.4kgs, then this morning they were back to HORRIBLE again, and showed 92.6kg!!!
I know that chips and beer are bad for you, but COME ON....... 2.2kgs in 24 hours?!?!?!
And I tell ya what..... yesterday when I thought that I was 89kgs, I "felt" slim and good about how I looked!
This morning, when I saw the dreaded 9 again, I felt big and fat and just plain horrible!
Isn't it funny how the numbers on the scales can dictate the way that I feel about myself....
I HATE THAT!!!
Anyway.... enough of that.....
I HAVE to start losing weight sooner or later.... If I don't, I wont fit my wedding dress!
I now have 5 months to lose 7kgs!
If I don't get cracking soon, I'm never gonna get here!
Oh yeah - speaking of the wedding dress.....
It's LOST!!!
I got an email from the importer last week to say that it has disappeared somewhere between getting in tot he country, and being delivered to them...
GREAT!!!!!
So.... I had the option of getting a full refund, or having them remake it.
I chose the latter option, and I have been assured that I will have it in 4 weeks.
Here's hoping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteI hope they deliver your dress on time. I'm sure you will look stunning.
I have followed your blog for ages I have finally started one of my own I hope you pop by and have a read. I started at 173.5kgs and I'm currently down to 113kgs :) Hit the 60kgs weightloss again.
Talk soon Kate