Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday 27th October 2011



Well...... it seems I have a LOT of work to do to fit in to this damn dress!!!


The measurements I gave were:

Bust:  96cm
Waist:  84cm
Hips:  99cm

My measurements last night were:

Bust:  96cm  (That hasn't changed funnily enough!)
Waist:  88cm  (4cm - I can handle that!)
Hips:  114cm  -  HOLY SHIT!!!!   No wonder I can't fit any of my pants or jeans from before I got pregnant!!!!

So.....

I need to lose 4cm off my waist, and 15cm off my hips!!!

CRIKEY!!!

That is a LOT of walking!

But......... I don't have a choice this time!

My dress depends on it :)

Watch me shrink!!!

Ready...

Set...

GO!!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it - what an incentive you have to succeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the reasons to have put on cms, pregnancy is up there as one of the best! You can do it Jo. I have just remembered a dress I want to wear for my graduation next May. I have a lot more than you to lose... will be reading about your progress with interest. You can do it!

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete