Friday, January 28, 2011
Friday 28th January 2011
It's still a girl :)
100% confirmed, it was as clear as day, so there are definitely not going to be any surprises when this wee one pops out in a couple of months time!
AWESOME!!!
And the radiographer even commented that she could see hair fibres on her head as well, so it looks like this one might not be as bald as what Rhian was when she was born! hehehe...
On to the specialist appointment today, and that was fine as well.
Absolutely no problems, as Baby Bob is growing perfectly and fits in to the "normal" range for everything - YAY!
I can now go through the remainder of the pregnancy not having to worry about a thing except growing.... and lets hope I don't do too much of that thankyouverymuch!
Not much more going on around here, the house stuff is coming along nicely, and the builders will be there this weekend - AWESOME!
We are having a few minor issues with the painter at present, but hopefully once the builders have been in, then the painter wont have any more excuses and it will all be plain sailing from here on in...
I might even do some work myself over the weekend and start painting Bobs room!
But for now.... I'm off to find some lunch :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Bob should be called Baby Bobette now that all is confirmed.....LOL
ReplyDelete