Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday 26th January 2011



I felt like a hippo yesterday, today I feel great!!

Another scan is scheduled for this afternoon, and I'm hoping that the radiographer can confirm that Bob is in fact a girl!
There has always been a niggling doubt in the back of my head that "she" is actually a "he" so it will be a bloody relief to get to see the girly bits today - if she is cooperating of course!
Jeremy can't make it as he has a big meeting that he needs to go to, so I have to let him know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE afterwards if she has all of a sudden produced a penis!  hehehehe.....

The base boards started going up around the bottom of the house last night, and I have to admit - it looks 100% better than I ever imagined it was going to!
I can't wait to see what it is like once the weatherboards have been done too!  
AWESOME!!!

Oooohhh... MUST remember to take some "before" photos of it all tonight!

Flat out here at work at the moment, so best I get back to it since I will be out for a bit this afternoon to be scanned!

Hope all you Aussies are having / have had a great Australia Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Aussie day wishes ;-) it is bloody hot here in Brisbane today, thank goodness for air con.

    Can't wait to hear if Bob is a boy or girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the before and after photos of the house.Glad to hear Baby Bob is a girl...lolol sounds so funny saying that :O)

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete