Thursday, January 20, 2011
Thursday 20th January 2011
Don't really have a lot to say to be honest..... I'm pretty damn happy with my life these days so have nothing to complain about...
I can't wait until Baby Bob makes her appearance, and i even said to Jeremy the other day that I just really want to "meet her" - it's such an exciting time in our lives, and I know that things are never going to be the same again once she is finally here.....
And, I also can't wait to really kick start this whole weight loss thing again once I am no longer pregnant as well!
I have great intentions of losing all my "baby weight" in the weeks that I am on maternity leave, and have visions of coming back to work at my goal weight!
OK, so I wont know for sure how much I will have to lose to do this until Bob is born, but I am SURE that with a lot of hard work, it is totally achievable..... right?!? hehehe....
There is a wardrobe full of gorgeous clothes just sitting there taunting me at present, and I just can't wait to be able to pull on my size 12 jeans again!!
The painter started yesterday on the outside of our house.... well, he hasn't starting painting, but he has started the prep work, and that is the worst part of it all.
Scraping and sanding is definitely NOT my idea of fun that is for damn sure, so I am pleased that we decided to get someone else to do it and not have to slave over it ourselves!
I'm sure that if we had chosen to do it ourselves, it would have stayed the way it is for another 4 years!
Actually, that reminds me, I really need to get out and take some "before" shots of the house, so that once it is completed I can show you all just how bad it really was!
Rhian is coming to stay tonight... she rang last night all upset cos she missed me and Jeremy and it nearly broke my heart to hear her!
Of course I have missed her like crazy since she has gone to her Dad's place, and so when I said that I would pick her up from the Holiday program today, she stopped sobbing straight away!
She absolutely loves and adores her Dad, but after spending 3 weeks full time with us in Australia, it is understandable that she would be missing us as well.
I can't wait to see her :)
What else??
Oh yeah - I have a specialist appointment next week at the Hospital, just to make sure that everything is trucking along with the pregnancy OK.
More of a safeguard for my midwife I think, just because of the Gastric Bypass and the fact that I have to take supplements to get all the nutrients I need etc.
She just wants to make sure that all the boxes are ticked and that she has done everything that she should have.
Makes sense to me :)
Righto, now I'm just rambling, and since it's lunch time, I'm gonna go find some food.....
Not sure what I feel like so it could take a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jo
ReplyDeleteWould really love to see some photos of your baby belly please..........
I wait in anticipation xo
Hi mate,
ReplyDeleteSounds like everything is going well with the pregnancy, how fantastic!
The specialist checkup will go swimmingly I'm sure.
I hope little Miss Rhian is happy now she has seen you and Jeremy again. Imagine what she is going to be like when Baby Bob gets here, she won't EVER want to go to her Dad's.....LOL
hey beautiful - i nominated you for an award on my blog xox
ReplyDelete