Dontcha just love long weekends??
We just had one here.... Wellington Anniversary Day was yesterday so we had a 3 day weekend - YAY!Although it rained for most of it, so we got nothing done that we had planned on getting done - bugger :(
But... it made us relax!
Went to the movies, went out for brunch, went out for lunch, watched DVD's at home, it was great!
The cats went to their new home on Saturday and the people are just wonderful!
I have already had about 6 emails filling me in on how the boys are going, so it has been great!
The house is certainly quiet without them, but it is also a huge weight off, as I am no longer shoo-ing them out of rooms and off clothing or bedding and I can now not worry about them getting in to the freshly washed baby gear I have scattered all around the house!
They are fine and I just know that they will be well loved and happy in their new home - YAY!
Just a quick update for me today - I've been flat out all day and hardly had a chance to breathe.....
Got a midwife appointment after work, but I have to collect Rhian first, and since I still have a bit to do before I can leave, I better get stuck in to it!
Here is me last week at 30 weeks:


I felt great that day!
Today I feel like a freaken hippo!
It's getting harder to move around and sleep, but I'm not going to complain!!
Nope - not yet anyway *wink*
Woah! You are one of those girls we used to hate... the ones that are like a broomstick with a basketball for a preggy belly!... Lookin Good!!
ReplyDelete:)
Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteYou are just glowing and look fantastic. You deserve it all as you have worked hard for it. I bet 6 years ago, you would have never imaged yourself at a great weight and pregnant :O) so Jealousssssss :O)
Michelle x
You are so healthy pregnant this time. My sister wants a baby now just to see the difference between having a kid at 160kgs and now after WLS. Her hubby, of course, says that it's a pretty drastic way to do an experiment.
ReplyDelete