Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Wednesday 25th June
Happy Birthday to Jeremy for today..... he has FINALLY reached the 30's!!!!!
We aren't going to be doing much at all, as he decided months and months ago that he didn't want a party of any kind, so we are just going to go out and have some dinner and drinks at the local Workingmens Club here with a few friends - should be good!!!
This Saturday night we have a function on with his work, so that will be another opportunity to "celebrate" a bit, although there are going to be a lot of his clients there as well, so he wont be drinking much, and I'm thinking that I might offer to be the driver for the evening!
Ensures I wont have a Hangover for Sunday morning!!!
Good thinking Jo!
I'm off to he Dr's in the morning to get my allergy tests organised, as I still haven't followed up on anything since I landed in hospital way back in February!!!
Not good I know, but the months just seem to have flown by and life has kinda gotten in the way!!!
I'm also gonna find out how I go about doing something about my hearing - or rather lack of hearing as the case may be!!
I'm not sure if I need a referral to go see a specialist or not, so I'll suss all that out tomorrow morning...
Then tomorrow evening I'm off to the hairdresser to get my colour touched up and maybe have some lighter highlights added, just for a bit of contrast, but nothing too drastic.... I'm over being a rebel with my hair!!!
Not much more to say really.... I got the treadmill delivered last night, so was up bright and early on that this morning - enjoyed it too!
It's a great way to start the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo Hoo!!!!! Well done Jo on the treadmill and also for getting that dr's appt. Don't forget to say that you had hearing problems years ago and it could have been industrial deafness when they tried different hearing aids for you. Also the wax in the ear thing from when you had adenoids & tonsils out.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the Birthday boy as well :)
Luv to you all
Ma xoxoxo
YAY - I just found your new blog and have enjoyed catching up on your life! I can't get over the fact that Rhian is 4 already, I still remember following your blog during and before your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a scary thing for you to go through back in February! Glad to hear all is going well with your life, you're back in my list of favourites and I look forward to reading more.