Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Tuesday 24th June
My girl has perfect teeth with NO problems at all - YAY!!!!
AND............. she didn't cry!!!
She was most impressed when she got a butterfly necklace made for her by the wonderful Dental Nurse, so proud of it she was!!!
Stink that I didn't get one, cos I was a brave girl too and didn't cry either!!!!! lol
SKY got their act together and should be fixing our Aerial as I type this out, so we will be able to watch "normal" TV again - YAY!!!!
I had a decent sleep last night, and am feeling more human today - THANK GOD!!!!!!
And......... I'm about to go next door to the Exercise Equipment Hire place and sign up for a treadmill!!
YAY!!!!
So I am pretty sure that everything I was complaining about yesterday, has been, or will be fixed today!!!
GO ME!!!!
We are going out for a pot luck dinner tonight and I'm taking the bread! YAY
Last time I had to take a meat dish and it was blimmen hard getting it cooked and getting to the place on time, so tonight will be MUCH easier!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment