Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tuesday 15th April
Rhian's room is now ready for painting.
FANTASTIC!!!!!
The hallway needs a little more sanding then that will be ready for painting too!
It's a slow process when you are doing it yourself, but at least we don't need to wait for the sorry excuse of a plasterer to turn up!
Or NOT to turn up as the case has been!!!!!
Saturday was hard work, and saw us up and about at 6am!!!
We went over to the market in Lower Hutt for vegetables, then back home again to start the hard work!
I mowed the lawns while Jeremy touched up some of the plastering, then we started sanding.
Man oh man, that plaster dust gets EVERYWHERE!!!!
At one stage Rhian was playing in the dust, and I am gutted I didn't get a photo, cos she was just about completely white!!!!!
Too cute!!!
She thought she was helping, bless her!!!!!
The house and everything in it is now completely covered in a thin layer of fine white dust, but it's a waste of time to clean it at this stage, as there is still a little bit of sanding to be done.
I can't wait until the weekend though, cos it will be PAINT PAINT PAINT................. YAY!!!!!!!!
Sunday morning saw me awake at 2am with stomach cramps and nausea, I was SO not happy!
By 8am I had to make myself be sick, and I felt better, so off to church we went.
By the end of the service, I was not a happy camper again, and so when I got home at midday, I climbed back in to bed and slept until 3.30pm.
I woke up and had a slice of bread and some pain killers to ease my headache, and was back in bed by 6pm!!!
I lasted half the day yesterday before giving in and heading home to sleep the day away.
Today I feel 100% better, and I'm left wondering what in the world it was?!?!
Tonight we have Life Group, so there wont be any work getting done on the hallway, tomorrow Jeremy has a meeting, and I am off to catch up with some friends, so the DIY will have to wait until Thursday now.....
Bugger..... MUST ring the lady about Rhian's birthday party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment