Mr Chris Waller - please take a bow!!!
My darling little sisters' husband - Chris - had the biggest win of his career today, and everyone is absolutely STOKED for him!!!
Of course none more than his gorgeous wife.... Steph!!!
YAY!!! The Wallers certainly deserve this sucess, and I can tell you that there were a heck of a lot of us riding that horse down the straight towards the finish line today!!!
What a fantastic result! We were just about in tears of excitement here, so it has been a fantastic day!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!!
On a slightly duller note...............We have been painting today, and of course it wouldn't have been "right" if the Princess didn't help as well!
We started off by sanding the interior doors, and then I figured that since I had the sanders out, that it would be a good idea to sand down the two sets of drawers that I have for the spare room once it is finished...... Rhian HAD to help:
Excuse Jeremy's butt shot in this one:
She was just so proud of herself.....
And then came the painting of the drawers..... Jeremy had control of the interior doors, but I was in charge of the drawers, which meant that I had a helper:
I let her paint the BACK of one set.... she thought she was a great help!
Tomorrow we'll be putting the top coat on the doors and the drawers, so I better find a way to keep her otherwise occupied! hehehehe....
Speaking of the Princess...... she's out to it all snuggled up in bed, it's been a huge day for her, and we are looking after Jeremy's sister's two tonight (Ethan - 4, Lizzie -3) so they have all been running around like idiots for a few hours!
I'm picking that the ice cream, lollies, chippies and fizzie drink that "Uncle Jeremy" surprised them with, contributed to their energy levels earlier, so I'm very pleased to see that it has sugar buzz has worn off so we can have some quiet time now.... YAY!!
I guess now would be a good time to clean up the carnage left by three under 5 year olds huh??
Nah - tomorrow is another day................
I'm STILL buzzing myself about Chris' win earlier!!!
I bet there will be a party and a half in Sydney at the "Waller Bar" tonight!
Wish we were there honey!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!! Didn't he do well. :) Yep we were all shouting here big time too LOL. We are going to pop up & see his Mum & Dad tomorrow so will be able to relive it all again LOL.
ReplyDeleteLooks like another "DIY" female in the family. Rhian is just so cute "helping". I'm glad the sugar buzz wore off. Let's hope that lasts all night!!!
Luv Ya
Ma xoxoxo
Congrats to the bro-in-law! And well done on all the painting etc... Rhian is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete