Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday 7th April

Who needs a plasterer?!?!?!?!
NOT US!!!!
Jeremy and his dad got stuck in over the weekend and got Rhian's room finished, plus the hallway is nearly complete as well!!
HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?!
Now we just need to do some sanding........... YUK!!!
I have a hair appointment tonight with a new hairdresser....
To say that I am slightly nervous would be an understatement!!!
I'm sick of my old one though - she charges $135 just for a regrowth colour, and if I get it cut it is another $40.
And since I get it coloured every 6 weeks, it adds up pretty blimmen quickly!!!
Hopefully this chick will be as good as people tell me she is!
Fingers crossed!!!
Was informed of my pay review today.
Turns out I'll be getting an OK increase - YAY!!!!
Of course, it means that the child support that I pay to Chris will increase, and the family support payment that I get will decrease.
So I come out slightly better off.
But hey - I can't grumble huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment