SOOOOO EXCITING!!!
Here are the pics:
This is months and months ago when Rhian was off daycare with conjunctivitis, so we had fun stripping the wallpaper:
This is once it had been stripped bare, after the windows had been prepped 90% and before the plastering had started:
And here is the almost finished product. The door and wardrobe door have to be painted and be put back on, and then the last thing that will be done is the carpet, but that wont be until the rest of the house is finished as well.
This is her "name" that I made:
And here is the princess in her castle:
She LOVES her new room, so that pleases me no end as you can imagine!!
And just because I can.......... Here are some pics of our babies!!
ASHA - Snuggled in between our pillows which is where she would like to sleep most of the time!!
CHA - Chillin out on the bed:
Sisterly love:
Didn't do a heck of a lot today, just spent the day relaxing. It's been good!
Tomorrow will be housework and maybe a bit of DIY.
Sunday will be church and probably more DIY..
I'm LOVING it!!!!!
Looking good Jo :) I bet the Princess is pretty pleased too :) The babies are growing fast and so cute :)
ReplyDeleteLuv Ya all
Mum :)
Awesome job girl! Love the room.
ReplyDelete