Where to start???
The past couple of weeks have just flown by in an absolute blur!
It's been a hectic flurry of family, friends, flowers, fun, Fiji, food and frivolity!
Hehehe.. can you tell I was going for all the F's??
The wedding was simply amazing, and apart from a hiccup with the vows, I wouldn't change a thing!!!
The weather was stunning, and everyone had a great time... it was quite simply PERFECT!!!!
I have attached a few of my favourite pictures....





Fiji is such a beautiful place, and the people? OhMyGosh - so friendly!
We had an amazing time.... totally amazing!
I came back with a gorgeous tan... pity it is fading already thanks to the wonderful Wellington weather we came back to!
We both missed the kids something terrible, and there were tears (from me) on more than one occasion just because I couldn't see them....
Rhian was at her Dad's, and barely noticed we were out of the country...
Jaynie stayed with Sonya, and was a perfect angel apparently!
Although you could tell that she missed us, as she was very very clingy the first couple of days we were back!





Our little Miss Jaynie turned 1 yesterday!
Where the heck has the past year flown by to?!?!
We just had Jeremy's Dad (and wife), Sister and family, and Mike & Amy around for takeaways last night.
And if the weather is nice on Saturday, we will have a BBQ and invite some more people.
If it's not sunny, then I'm not sure what we will do, as our house isn't big enough to cater for anymore than what we had here last night.
We need to buy a bigger house me thinks ;)
This is what happens when I leave Daddy in charge of feeding:

So..... now I am back to reality, back to work, and not enjoying it at all (and it's only been one day!!)
I think I need a change....
Any suggestions??
As for my weight?
Well, have you noticed how I have somewhat successfully avoided the subject so far?
I'm actually unsure of what the scales say at the moment....
On the morning of my wedding, they flashed 86.3kgs
I was happy with that!
After a week and a bit of eating loads of carbs (a breakfast buffet of fresh croissants, muffins, bagels, pancakes, etc etc) every day has done NOTHING to help my waistline!
Plus Pina Coladas, and Berri Cosmopolitans apparently DO NOT count towards your fruit allowance per day! hehehehehe.....
I will suck it up and jump on the scales soon.... I just want another day or two of blissful ignorance before I have to face the music and watch what I am eating again...
I know that it will most definitely involve LOW CARB!!!
Righto - Time to go and do some more work.... not long now before I can go home and see my girls :)
We had an amazing time.... totally amazing!
I came back with a gorgeous tan... pity it is fading already thanks to the wonderful Wellington weather we came back to!
We both missed the kids something terrible, and there were tears (from me) on more than one occasion just because I couldn't see them....
Rhian was at her Dad's, and barely noticed we were out of the country...
Jaynie stayed with Sonya, and was a perfect angel apparently!
Although you could tell that she missed us, as she was very very clingy the first couple of days we were back!





Our little Miss Jaynie turned 1 yesterday!
Where the heck has the past year flown by to?!?!
We just had Jeremy's Dad (and wife), Sister and family, and Mike & Amy around for takeaways last night.
And if the weather is nice on Saturday, we will have a BBQ and invite some more people.
If it's not sunny, then I'm not sure what we will do, as our house isn't big enough to cater for anymore than what we had here last night.
We need to buy a bigger house me thinks ;)
This is what happens when I leave Daddy in charge of feeding:

So..... now I am back to reality, back to work, and not enjoying it at all (and it's only been one day!!)
I think I need a change....
Any suggestions??
As for my weight?
Well, have you noticed how I have somewhat successfully avoided the subject so far?
I'm actually unsure of what the scales say at the moment....
On the morning of my wedding, they flashed 86.3kgs
I was happy with that!
After a week and a bit of eating loads of carbs (a breakfast buffet of fresh croissants, muffins, bagels, pancakes, etc etc) every day has done NOTHING to help my waistline!
Plus Pina Coladas, and Berri Cosmopolitans apparently DO NOT count towards your fruit allowance per day! hehehehehe.....
I will suck it up and jump on the scales soon.... I just want another day or two of blissful ignorance before I have to face the music and watch what I am eating again...
I know that it will most definitely involve LOW CARB!!!
Righto - Time to go and do some more work.... not long now before I can go home and see my girls :)

Love the pics. Great to talk to you today. The weather not that great here, warm but keeps raining, just showers but the sky gets really grey.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you all Mrs Beckford!! lol
ps. Ali had a great idea for the vows that you wrote........ask Sonya nicely if she could type them up on pretty paper, maybe like the invites and then you could keep them with your photo album :)
pps. I have Jaynies headband at home, it was in my handbag :) Will keep it safe and give it to you.
xoxoxoxo
Love the photos :) Where did you stay in Fiji? We went last year but the weather was terrible, sure changes the place!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding - and a beautiful bride!! Loved seeing the families shots as well:-)
ReplyDeleteWe are planning a holiday in Fiji again - can't wait!
The wedding photos are gorgeous! You are stunning Jo.
ReplyDeleteThe girls (all of them) looks so pretty too.
Good luck with the scales.
I agree with Chris and co re you all looking stunning, and now want to know (like Lynda) where you stayed, only in part because we are going in less than 3 weeks for my Dad's wedding. The other reason is it looks wonderful. I'm glad you had a good time, and bugger about having to go back to work. If I had any suggestions I'd offer them.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good to see the photos, they are wonderful. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Birthday to wee Jaynie!
Penny xo