Hi Jo, I have been following your blog for years now (I think it used to be linked on the WW site) anyway, I just wanted to comment that you look STUNNING! Congratulations!! Claire in Sydney
Just had to say that is a gorgeous photo of you both, extremely good looking couple! what excellent photos you will have to look back on of your wedding. Stunning.
Beautiful! Enjoy your honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!!!! Beautiful, congratulations to you both.
ReplyDeletecongrats to u both u look awesome Jo
ReplyDeleteI adore that dress, and you are BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteHope you both have a wonderful, relaxing time in Fiji.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say you looked stunning and I hope you had a amazing day celebrating with your family and friends Kate
WOW! You look amazing Jo. I hope you had a really magical day and have a lovely honeymoon. Susan in Dunedin.
ReplyDeleteI saw this yesterday and forgot to comment. You look stunning! I hope it was everything you were hoping for and that you enjoy your time in Fiji.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Penny xo
Hi Jo, I have been following your blog for years now (I think it used to be linked on the WW site) anyway, I just wanted to comment that you look STUNNING! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteClaire in Sydney
Magical dress Jo - you look gorgeous and very happy with your hubby!
ReplyDeleteJust Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! xo
ReplyDeleteJo - you look so stunning!
ReplyDeleteStunning dress, hope you had a fab day :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteJust had to say that is a gorgeous photo of you both, extremely good looking couple! what excellent photos you will have to look back on of your wedding. Stunning.
ReplyDelete