Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday 6th March 2012


Things are a little hectic at present.... more at work than anywhere else though!

My new manager has started and is looking to stamp his authority on things...

I reckon he might as well just piss all over my desk, cos he is behaving like a territorial dog at times...

He has been here 4 weeks and already changed most things...

Hey - I'm not against change at all - in fact I LOVE change, especially when it makes things easier for me!

But this is most definitely NOT making my job any easier!
I'm just pleased that in another 1 hour and 33 minutes, I get to walk out the door and not come back until the 20th!

YEEHA!!



Yep - I have Wed, Thurs & Fri off of this week, then all next week we will be in Fiji, and then I have the following Monday off (Jaynie's birthday) too.

I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to the break!



The wedding plans are all going well.... I am pretty sure we have everything under control!

Jeremy thinks that I am stressing about it...... I'm not really!

It's just that when I think of things, I will talk about them, and it just so happens that most of what I am thinking about these days involves the wedding, so all he is hearing about it just that!



I had Jaynie off to the after hours Dr again on the weeekend.... seems that the grommets haven;t stopped the ear infections, but it has just made her a litle more tolerable with them!

I didn't even notice that she wasn't well until she rubbed her ear on Saturday morning and green puss came out of it! (sorry to gross you out)

It totally freaked me out, but apparently because she now has holes in her eardrums due to the grommets, the infection actualy comes out instead of blocking up behind the eardrum causnig huge pressure!

It doesn't look pretty at all, but with some antibiotics in her, she came right pretty quickly!

She is happy enough in herself.... so at least that is something!!



Check out my gorgeous girls:
Aren't they just the best ever?!

Hehehehe..... yeah - I know - I'm totally biased!!!


Well, no doubt I will not get much of a chance to get back onlnie for a while, so I'm picking the next time I update, I'll be a Mrs again!


Pray for good weather for Saturday for me would y'all???


18 comments:

  1. Yep, your girls are both gorgeous!
    And I will keep me fingers crossed for a stunning weekend with NO RAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for the day and have an awesome time in Fiji. And what cute children :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 4 sleeps to go!!!! See you Friday.:)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - the wedding is this weekend??? Where on earth did the time go????

    Have a fantastic day and a great trip away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderful wedding day.
    Enjoy the day with your girls by your side.
    Have a great day and honeymoon :O)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you.. there had better be a photo or two BEFORE you go away!!! And as for the weather, look at the 7 day rain forecast... no rain... http://www.metservice.com/national/maps-rain-radar/rain-radar-forecasts/rain-forecast-7-day

    Have a wonderful, special, amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as you, Jeremy, & the celebrant turn up nothing else actually matters. Oh & I think you have to have a couple of witnesses.

    You will have a fantastic day & I can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous girls!

    I'm sure the wedding will be perfect:-)

    Best wishes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the very, very best for your upcoming wedding. I can't wait to see all the photos. You will make the most beautiful bride. Have a lovely day and a wonderful time in Fiji. p.s your girls are so pretty. Kristin (Singapore)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It'll be nothing but sunshine! Have a great day and I am sure it will run smoothly - can't wait to see some photos!!

    Have fun!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Both girls are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see photos of the your big day! Hope you get to post at least one before you head off to Fiji! Have a fab honeymoon - enjoy every minute of it and relax! Will keep my fingers crossed that there is no rain on Saturday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like everyone else here, I am thinking of you and hope your day is everything you want it to be. Safe travels and look forward to reading all about it (and seeing photos too, of course).

    Love to you all, Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, YOU AND your girls are gorgeous!!! :0)

    Have an awesome couple of weeks Jo!!! Hope everything goes to plan & that what doesn't makes your day even better!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo
    I can totally relate to your boss changing things for the sake of change - I have a colleague doing that at the moment and it's wrecking my head!

    All the very best for your big day!!! Can't wait to see the piccies.

    And yes - your girls are gorgeous. Can't believe how grown up bubs is now!!!!

    Susan in Dunedin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jo: re your comment on Pepsi... yes I do wonder that myself.
    I have asked Lacy to give me her midwife's number... but she hasn't yet. Not sure why....but I will get to the bottom of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Jo & Jeremy for tomorrow.

    It's going to be a fabulous day and you're going to be a stunningly beautiful bride.

    Enjoy your day and have a wonderful honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the best for your big day tomorrow :) (From a loyal "lurker")

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy for you - apart from everything else to celebrate yesterday, the weather was BEAUTIFUL!
    Can't wait to see photos :))

    Another loyal lurker.
    A :)

    ReplyDelete